DIY Dark & Decrepit Liquid Patina
Stain & Glaze!
DARK LIQUID PATINA IS FOR ADDING AN AGED LOOK OVER YOUR SURFACE,A BEAUTIFUL LOW SHEEN DURABLE BRUSH ON FINISH, THE LOOK OF WAX WITHOUT ALL THE WORK.
Check out our Facebook page for painting ideas, painting techniques and other fun diy projects.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
4. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!
NOTE: Please feel free to place your entire DIY PAINT Co order through our Affiliate Link Direct with the DIY Paint Warehouse! It will save you some Shipping time since it will come straight to you from DIY : https://diypaint.com/?aff=166