'Crinoline' DIY Paint
- 8 OZ JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
- 16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
32 OZ QUART.- Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.This size is available by custom order, so please call or email me!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
Check out our Facebook page for painting ideas, painting techniques and other fun diy projects.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with any DIY top coat
Remember...DO NOT Let your paint FREEZE!
NOTE: If our online shoppe is on low quantity please feel free to place your entire DIY PAINT order through our Affiliate Link Direct with the DIY Paint Warehouse!