Have you ever played with fire? Here's a safe way to light up the room!
- 8 OZ JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
- 16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
32 OZ QUART.- *SPECIAL ORDER*. Covers approximately 150 square feet to cover several pieces of furniture.This size is available by custom order. **PLEASE NOTE: We do not 'typically' carry this size in the store as we want your product to always be Fresh, so it may take a bit longer to ship to you. YOU DO ,however, have the Option to order ALL DIY Products through our affiliate link direct with DIY Paint's warehouse..Here>> https://diypaint.com/?aff=166
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
Check out our Facebook page and YouTube Channel for painting ideas, painting techniques and other fun diy projects.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with any DIY top coat
Remember...DO NOT Let your paint FREEZE!
NOTE: Please feel free to place your entire DIY PAINT Co order through our Affiliate Link Direct with the DIY Paint Warehouse! It will save you some Shipping time since it will come straight to you from DIY : https://diypaint.com/?aff=166